Monday, February 11, 2008

Come Apart or Come A-WHAT?!?!?

Ok,
So the church I go to en los Estados Unidos (www. calvaryccm.com) is doing a series on how each of us should take time to get away with God or be lost in our own desperate lives.. And Í´ve been chewin´on this recently:

" GOd is our anchor,refuge and strength,our ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." and it goes on to say, "Be still and know that I am GOd" Psalm 46:1-2,10

And I seriously want to know God. and there are things i struggle with even now in different country that I just beg for God to illuminate so that HE would be made great in this situation.

I feel like i´m in a different country, taking a step back from American life and "coming apart" with the intention to know HIs will and yet there are distractions all up in my grill..I am so desperate to hear the voice of GOd.

I don´t want to waste my time or my life for that matter on things that are lethally distracting and superficial. . I´m over it.

God´s purpose for my life was that I have a passion for God´s glory and that I have a passion for my joy in that glory and that these two are one passion. The wasted life is the life without a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples. ...We waste our lives when we do not pray and think and dream adn plan and work toward magnifying God in all spheres of life. ...Love has to do with showing a dying sould the life-giving beauty of the glory of God. - John Piper, Don´t Waste Your Life

No comments: