Monday, February 11, 2008

Wait, WHAT?!?! I don´t understand these things....

My last half of the blog was deleted cuz i talk too much.. I was really droppin the hammer.. I´ll sum it up.

My most excellent boyfriend (hug him if you see him) encouraged me today with this before the computer crashed:

"Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain unmderstanding and to humble yourelf before your God, your words were heard, and Ihave come in response to them...." Daniel 10:12

And I want that to be me.. To trust HIm even in the dry times. To know his plan can be known, to KNOW Him and make Him KNOWN in the short time i´m here.

"I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray also that they eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order taht you may known the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably grea power for us who believe..." -Ephesians 1:17-19

I guess i´ll finish with this (shout out to the ´havenites!)

"No eye has seen,
No ear has heard,
No mind has conceived,
What God has prepared for those who love Him."
1 Corinthians 2:9
Adios

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talk on, Baby...love to hear your stuff. Definitely praying for you.
Papa Burrito sends this verse and says to meditate on it & own it don't just read it - "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which GOD has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:13